Copyrighted 2010-2014 VMR Paints. - All Rights Resevered
1. Mask off areas where paint stripper is not needed.
2. Shake Aircraft Paint Remover well and begin spraying from a distance of 8-12 inches from the surface.
3. Allow paint stripper to stand until the paint finish is blistered or softened completely (Usually 15-20 minutes). Some finishes may take more than one application.
4. When paint remover action is completed, remove paint with a flexible scraper.
5. Once paint has been removed the area must be neutralized with either water or a solvent to remove residue.
6. Prime metal with a corrosion, resistant bare metal primer to prevent flash rust from occurring.
Tip: For stubborn paint finishes, apply the Aircraft Paint Remover and then drape over with an overspray plastic. This will prevent the paint stripper from drying out too quickly and allow it to work longer.
How to Apply Paint Remover
Aircraft® Paint Remover - 18 oz. Aerosol
This professional grade paint stripper is fast acting and will effectively remove finishes from the metal surfaces of automobiles, trucks and motorcycles. It is effective on acrylics, lacquers, polyurethanes, baked enamels and epoxies. Non-corrosive to common metals under normal exposure time
18 oz. can will complete (1) one CT70 .
H a r l e y - D a v i d s o n I n d i a n H o n d a K a w a s a k i Y a m a h a N o r t o n T r i u m p h S u z u k i