Refunds and Returns:
If the paint has been applied to the motorcycle structure and/or any parts of the bike VMR Paint will not except under any circumstances a return or refund the purchase price.
Our paint is all custom mixed the match the OEM colors. Once the paint has been mixed it become property of the buyer.
We only except returns on paint colors that do not match OEM colors and followed the instruction that were provided.
Please Note: VMR Paints must be notified in writing within (7) days (including holidays and weekends) after the delivery has been made of any concerns. We strongly suggest to preform a sprayout test prior to the application. If the color has been applied to the bike or structure, this voids any guarantee and/or warranties offer by VMR Paints.
How to deal with returns and refunds:
- Contact our business directly via email (contact@VMRpaints.com) about returns, refunds or any questions, please forward the information to us immediately. One of our staff member will respond ASAP to your questions or concerns.
- Attach photos of the sprayout card compared to your original OEM color when contacting VMR Paints.
- Include in email a detailed description of the application process, colors applied including number of coats.
- Prior to a refund being applied, you must return the full shipment order back to us.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of returns, taxes and any additional shipping charges.
- 15% re-stocking fee may apply to all returned orders.
- Once we receive and inspect the returned shipment, we will credit your Paypal account or credit card for refunded amount. The amount refunded will not include the original shipping cost.
Return to: (UPS Ground only)
407 E. US 40.
Troy, IL 62294